November 1, 2011

New doily crochet rug is finally finished

I am always developing new rug design and I have been working on this doily crochet rug what seems to have been weeks. I kept on crocheting it and then unraveled it all at least 3 times. Then last week I finally came up with a way to make it work and I finished it today. I used a cotton yarn in this project and I doubled it for extra thickness. I think it turned out pretty nice, feel free to comment.

Oh and the chair on top of the rug is an old flea market treasure. It used to be a horrible yellow and brown, I reupholstered it with a neutral green print that works great in my decor.

No comments:

Post a Comment